Taking care of our enviornment and preserving our natural resources for future generations must be a priority for any timber producing company such as ourselves.
Wood Mouldings is committed to promoting the legal and sustainable management of resources through responsible purchasing of timber from sources that focus their commercial activities on well managed forests with a commitment to trade in legal timber through the use of rigorous Due Diligence Systems.
In accordance with the European Timber Regulations, Wood Mouldings carries out risk assessment and due diligence proceedures on all non EU purchases and liases regularly with our suppliers for information on updated traceability audits, on the ground inspections and access to COC documents such as FSC®, PEFC, OLB, VL and others.
Wood Mouldings holds Chain of Custody Certificates for both FSC® and PEFC which are downloadable on this site.
Our committment is never to be directly or indirectly involved in the following activites:
- Illegial logging or trade in illegal wood or forest products.
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations
- Distruction of high conservation values in forestry operations
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations.
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use.
- Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.